Mental Health & Stress
- Talking about stress
- Booklet produced by NHS Health Scotland describing what stress is, the possible sources of stress, what it feels like, what can be done, getting help, and advice if you are a family member or friend of someone experiencing stress.
- Talking about anxiety
- This leaflet is produced by NHS Health Scotland. It provides basic information about anxiety: what it feels like, the possible causes and the various sources of help available.
- Talking about bereavement
- This leaflet from NHS Health Scotland explains what bereavement is, and looks at the different ways people can be affected and what this feels like.
- Work positive: prioritising organisational stress
- This pack is targeted at managers and employers. It aims to support the process of identifying and tacking organisational issues that contribute to staff Ďstressí.
- If you are interested in using this pack please contact us for more information