Below is sample of some of the leaflets and literature relating to physical activity that may be of use. The PERL (Public Education Resource Library) has many more that you can access, and your advisor can give guidance on the best suitable for your workplace.
- Active Living: Help yourself to reduce the risk of high blood pressure Leaflet providing information on the links between physical activity and blood pressure, and how becoming more physically active may help you to reduce the risk of high blood pressure. Also provides a list of useful contacts and information resources.
- Active Travel: How to produce active travel directions for visitors and staff. Guide which aims to help people to be physically active by encouraging them to travel actively when they visit organisations. Aims to help organisations to produce travel directions for visitors, and for new staff as part of their induction encouraging them to walk, cycle and use public transport.
- Hassle Free Exercise - Booklet containing general information on why to be more active, how to start, how to build up activity levels and keep going, as well as a list of activities to get started on.
- The Health at Work display has the option of a physical activity panel
- Pack and videos
- Walk in to work out pack
- This pack can be customised by workplaces to include information to encourage employees to actively commute.
- Please contact us if you are interested in using the pack.