- Address specific issues for employees - eg. relaxation, stress, time management etc.
- Seminars in recognising and managing stress for employees.
- Training for managers on recognising and dealing with staff who are stressed.
- Run introductory sessions/workshops for employees on recognising stress and the short and long-term symptoms, where to go for help, and how to cope with stress.
- Seminars on challenging the stigma in workplace practice Ė develop staff awareness of Mental Health and associated stigma and the effect of this on the individual and its implications in the workplace
- Access Mental health in the Workplace training via: /pdf.pl?file=haw/files/MHIW%20flier%20-%203%20Dec%2004.pdf