- Resources - Range of physical activity materials available for displays posters, leaflets etc. ….
- Payslips – to publicise a physical activity campaign why not print a message on staff payslips.
- Displays : The ‘Active Living’ display can be hired free of charge and delivered to your workplace.
- Quirky advertising - Have a progressive campaign to advertise your activities eg: a countdown "Only 1 week to go – Bike to Work Day". Put posters in unusual places eg: lifts, windows, or even in the loos.
- Email messages – send health-related messages to staff to back up your campaign eg: "Being active is good for your body and mind. Try to complete 30 minutes of activity on most days. You don't have to do it all at once. Activities such as walking, gardening, swimming and dancing are ideal. For more information on local facilities and classes, pick up a leaflet from reception."
- Leaflet stands
- Health notice boards
- Intranet advertising
- Screen savers
- Display details of local exercise facilities, leisure centres etc.
- Give out information on how to be more active or on specific exercise activities.
- Participate in a stair-walking campaign